Sunday, June 3, 2007

Feeling better

My sciatica has gotten much better and Michele and I each went on different rides Saturday and both enjoyed the nice day. I did 54 miles and had a modest 17.8 average and felt good after the ride.

Sunday afternoon we went sailing and took a pasta salad for lunch. We made this salad with basil and tomato's from our garden, and added fresh mozzarella cheese and a good alive oil, it was a great and easy to serve meal.
The lake is now 1.7 ft over normal level and we had a fresh 12 mph breeze, in this pic I'm grinding the winch to sheet in the genny. No that is not talking dirty.
Michele is on the bow and spots a house I know she would like to have, and it is a nice home but a little out of our range. It's risky business on the bow when we are heeled over like this.

This house even has a widow walk on top so she could watch for me coming in from a hard day on the lake.
If you wait for all the lights to be green before you go it will be to late.
Dennis



No comments: