Thursday, June 14, 2007

Calfornia Dreaming

This past weekend we took my parents (seated at right) and my mothers sister and her husband sailing on a very nice evening. Margaret and Art are visiting from California and it was nice to spend some time with them and I think they enjoyed the outing. In the photo you can see the fishing poles in their holders and we did manage to catch a nice white bass while trolling. Michele isn't in the picture because she took it.On Tuesday I felt good enough to resume my rides with the Tuesday night fast group, we did 30 miles at a 19.6 average even with stop signs, lights and traffic. This picture is a nice look past me (on the right) at our 20 plus member rotating pace line. In this pace line we rotated counter clockwise so everyone got to do a pull for a short time every few minutes.
Remember our Vets today its Flag Day, and fly your flag
Dennis and Michele

No comments: