Friday, June 22, 2007

Boat prep and new ride

Over the weekend while avoiding numerous rain storms we made a trip to the boat and brought a load of stuff from the boat like dishes clothes and bedding. We also took down the sails in preparation for hauling the boat out. I still need to take down the bimini top and the mast, I have taken this mast down only one time and it was ,well lets just say exciting. This putting the boat on its trailer and making it fit the trailer I built and then hoping it all works is exciting and scary at the same time.



We also went on a new bicycle ride called the Pappa's Pizza ride. This is a fun ride with no drops or breakaways, just fun and social and to help newer riders. I took a couple of photo's from the bike but they were mostly blurry and I am just guessing what will be in the frame as I can't see the screen. This is my evil eye and Michele and a few others in the background.

This is our tree that never blooms, this year is has so many flowers it's probably going to break off some limbs from the weight of the flowers, this limb is going to touch the ground if it doesn't break first.

Wasting a day can be a great use of it.

Dennis

No comments: