Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ouch !!

This ride was on Tuesday the 21st and was my last ride for a week. I am the rider on the left and we are pushing into a hard wind at over 20 mph, this was a great ride. Even before I did this ride I have been suffering from sciatic nerve pain for the first time ever, (sciatica) and let me tell you, it does hurt. At least the weather has been raining every day since then so I couldn't have ridden anyway.

With my limited mobility Michele and I have worked in the garden and have had some tomato's to pick. Our rain barrels have been kept full and we finally have had way too much rain. After the last two years of drought I can't believe I'm saying that.
We did make it to the lake between showers and when we got there the water was like glass so no sailing. While hanging out on the boat and listening to some music I kept hearing a fish make large splashes so I hobbled over and caught this bass on the first cast. I must say this fish sounded much bigger than he was, but on the bright side I released it to grow up enough to make a meal.

Live slowly, life is much too short to rush through.
Dennis

No comments: