Monday, February 12, 2007

Who let the dogs out


This weekend I rode with my bike club http://www.gdbclub.com/ and we explored the 60 mile route for the Rally we host in April. This rally is called the Lancaster country ride and goes through bluebonnet country in the spring time and it is beautiful. We encountered a a variety of loose dogs and got chased by several of them, this let us work on our sprinting. While no one got bitten we were aggressively chased with jaws snapping around our ankles. I'm the second guy with the parrot on his bike. (Yes I am a parrot head)

Michele and I also had a nice cruise around our neighborhood Sunday and looked at a house a guy she works with is buying in the Brook haven Country Club addition and logged 15 miles before it got dark. This morning (Monday) rain has settled in and It is cold meaning no rides for a while, so if I get time I will work on the Trailer for the O'day 272.

We are fans of the Survivor show and it has started off strangely this season with only one tribe and then a surprise split up and vote. I think it will take on a more familiar feel on the next show.

Dennis
Things you love are not really things.

No comments: