Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Smokestack

I haven't posted in a while, it seems like work and the like momentarily got in the way of my Life. Over this weekend we went to the farm and had a family work day, we had a great time and met at The Smokestack Restaurant for a late lunch, early dinner.The actual Smokestack is in the Town of Thurber Texas and is just a town of one family, the pictures are of the old stack and then myself (left) and my brother , sister, parents and wife Michele.

After getting in 120 miles on the bicycle in 4 days with one day off to rest, I have not been able to ride much at all. Tonight we are going to ride from about 6 to 7:30 around the local golf course neighborhood.

After getting 5.5 inches of rain Tuesday I spent Wednesday afternoon at the boat letting it air out and drying the inside. It had stayed fairly dry for being closed up for a rainy month. While there I sanded on the hull for a while and am getting close to applying the barrier coat with the West Systems Epoxy.
Looking into solar hot water
Dennis

No comments: