Thursday, February 14, 2008

Country Ride

We had a great day to do the recon ride in preparation for our clubs Bicycle rally, Michele and I led a group on the 40 mile route and found some new road surface and a lot of loose dogs. We made our first rest stop at the Gazeebo in the Ferris Square, this is when Michele noticed she was the only girl on the ride and the pace was brisk.
Michele acted like she was a little tired but when a big dog gives chase she had a supprising amount of energy left to sprint away from the dog and back into the group.
This week has been uneventfull, with a spin class on Monday night and now we are packing for a trip to San Diego for a few days leaving on Saturday.
Not much more work has been done on the boat due to cold wet weather, but I'm in no hurry since I like going down to the yard and messing around with the Yacht.
I've reached another milestone and at my supprising young age I have joined the senior center here in Farmers Branch and get to use the fitness center for free.
The leash law applies to you!!!!!!!
Dennis

No comments: