Thursday, November 1, 2007

Free concert

Not a lot to write about over the last week or so, Michele had several rides but I only rode the Tuesday night ride. That 21 miles is a weekly low since I started keeping a log. I was also busy with work, which was a good thing, as long as it doesn't last to long or happen too often.

Late Friday afternoon I went to the farm to check on the deer herd and I saw a nice buck Friday evening and a small herd of 6 deer on Saturday. The acorns are falling and it was a good year for mast crops and the ground is covered with the acorns. Since Deer love acorns they are well fed and fat this year. I took a few pictures at the farm but Today blogger will not download my pics.

To make up for lost miles last week,after Church Sunday I rode 36 miles on a really nice day, And I rode 26 miles late Wednesday.

We went to the American Airlines Center again Tuesday night, this time to the Jenifer Lopez concert where we were invited to a suite. This would not be my favorite music but is was a nice show and with VIP parking and seats in a full service suite it was really nice and the price of 0 was also good.

Less is really more

Dennis

No comments: