Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This week I finally got out the dinghy and cleaned it up. this is a boat I built using the stitch and glue method. I never used it much as a dinghy but have used it numerous times to fish small lakes and did so this past week but once again I forgot the camera. Oh well that's just as good since there was nothing to photograph but one little bass, but it was nice to get the boat out and work on my rowing.We did the usual bike rides over the weekend and had the last weeknight daylight ride on Tuesday, for the rest of the winter we will be taking night rides with lights on the evening rides. I had a pretty good week and logged in 112 miles.

The O'day is still drying out but I did remove two seat backs from the cabin so I can replace some water damaged plywood that forms shelves behind the seats. It looks like it will be the first of the year before the hull is dry enough to do the epoxy work.

I am home with the armadillo's

Dennis

No comments: