Sunday, July 22, 2007

Jazz Saturdays

For the last few weeks I have been busier at work and we have had some breaks in the rain.
Michele and I have both been riding a lot and have done several rides together, this has been nice since most of my rides are at just about all out effort. I finished the week of the 7th with 175 miles and the week of the 14th with 126 miles. With the heat of summer here I will ride hard starting in a couple of weeks in prep for the Hotter than Hell 100 and take it easy for four or five days before the event.

Lake Lewisville has crested and is slowly going down, all the ramps and the travel lift are still closed but I sure would like to take the boat out this month. When I last checked, my boat and its entire dock had been moved to an area that is the parking lot and have formed a walkway to connect all the docks together.

No photos this week that anybody would want to see just some of us cyclist dressed funny walking around the parking lots. Michele and I each had a flat but it wasn't a good time for a photo. The city of Adisson is about 5 miles away and have been having Saturday Jazz nights in the park. Michele and I went Saturday night and it was a good show on a cool evening, the price was free and you can bring a cooler and picnic. The month of August will feature symphony's and we will check one or two of them out, after all Sprocket need some culture.

Have more zero days

Dennis


p.s. zero days are days you spend no money out off your pockets, but have a good time

No comments: