Sunday, November 16, 2008

On the 5th Bobby took me sailing again on a perfect day, we decided to sail over to the Fish House Restaurant at the Bass pro complex. We sailed wing on wing with the main and jib to clear the big point and the reached on over to the docks. Had a nice fish sandwich and a nice sail back.This is our newest Bass Pro Shop, I wonder how many of these we need. Locally or close by we have Gander mountain, Cabella's and 2 Bass Pro's as well as Academy, Dicks etc.
I got invited to hunt in Brady Texas again and took this picture as the sun tried to break through the fog, The deer were like grey ghosts silently moving through the wet woods. I was down to 2 packages of meat and now the freezer is well stocked again.

Michele and I have still been riding our bikes a good bit but we are not putting in the miles or hard long efforts like we did this summer. We did do a long ride Saturday on our roadies, I broke off with our club's fast group and gave a good effort but I got dropped. The only thing that makes getting dropped taste a little better is I wasn't the only one or the first one to go "off the back"!
36 degrees this morning
Dennis


No comments: