Friday, June 27, 2008

This past Saturday we rode the Treck T-200 Tandem on a 56 mile ride and had a great time, I have been so busy working I have been missing my midweek daytime rides with a group of 6 or 8 of us.

This Thursday I decided to play hooky and met up with them for a quick 30 miles and on the way to the ride I saw this wreck, may bee a car isn't so safe. We had a nice ride in a new area following Heath's Garmen 705 GPS bicycle computer. More rides like this are in order.
After this ride I find out a friend of mine in the same business as me passed away. This really topped off my midlife crisis and made the need to try and enjoy life more a little more urgent.
After our ride Last Saturday, on Sunday we went to lake Ray Hubbard to meet Bobby who had just installed a lift and docked his boat there.

We had a great time sailing with light winds and I even trolled a lure for a while with no luck, but we had plenty of snacks and cold drinks. With my newly gained sense of urgency I think more times like these are in order.



Tommorow may be to late.
Dennis


No comments: