Wednesday, March 14, 2007

country ride, trailer and rain

Toward the end of the week I started welding the tongue of the trailer on and since it is now to long to go in the garage we are working outside. The spring like weather has been nice and I have really liked being outside. My guess would be that the trailer is about 80% road ready. It needs some touch up and completion of the paint and then adding the lights.



We rode our bikes south of Dallas this weekend and rode from Lancaster to Ferris and Palmer and I got in 60 miles. Michele rode a lot of this with us but was nice about letting me ride off with the racers, I could hang in until we hit the hills and they would drop me.
With the nice weather I was looking forward to the Tuesday night ride,but rain cancelled the ride. We need the rain so bad it was a good trade, I watched it rain and did a spin class on the trainer. Ive been to busy to do much else so far this week but we may take another trip this weekend, either a night on the boat or ride a rails to trails path from Weatherford to Mineral Wells.
Dennis

No comments: